Why to Support Us
- Promote sports interest among the younger generation to develop team spirit, sportsmanship and camaraderie.
- Provide a platform for social gathering to people from all walks of life in a safe yet fun filled
- Promote integration, harmony and cooperation in the local community through engagement with
How to Support Us
- £15,00 above – Gold Sponsor as a main sponsor: Banner with your company name and logo on the main arena. You will be given an opportunity to present prizes. Seat reserved for two in VIP Tent with some snacks
- £500 above – Silver Sponsor: Banner with your company name and logo on the main Arena. Seat for two reserved in VIP tent with some snacks
Message from President of TDUK
Mr. Nandajang Gurung
It is with both pride and pleasure that I welcome all our guests, visitors, players and members to 17th Gurkha Cup 2019.
Message From Gurkha Cup CEO
Captain Pitamber Gurung
A big welcome to all our players, sponsors, supporters and volunteers for season 2018. If you are first timer in Gurkha Cup then I trust you will have an enjoyable and fun fill experience of the day with your friends and families.
Gurkha Cup is one of the largest event organised by Tamu Dhee(TDUK) a Nepalese Organisation in UK with success both on and off the field every year.
Administratively, TDUK is continuing to capitalise on the good work done in recent years by the Executive and Committee. The 2016 Committee once again provides a wealth of experience across all facets of management, from finance to social. Read More